Thursday, January 21, 2010

MOVING MY HIPS LIKE YEAHHH.

Yes Giantess have been laying low for a minute getting their next single ready for release on Neon Gold next month, but an epic resurgence is imminent and it starts with the earth-shattering Miley Cyrus remix they launched via their blog today. As described by YG ringleader Jan Brosenfeld himself, "it's as though Miley finally went euroclubbing on Saturn", and to be honest that sounds pretty spot on to us. Your weekend starts here.

MP3: "Party In The USA" (Yes Giantess Remix) - Miley Cyrus

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with the low bit rate? :(

Anonymous said...

Nice mix, what's the date for the YG record?

The Hamiltonian said...

nice mix. definitely moving my hips like yea.

Anonymous said...

Still sad about the bit rate...

Jonny Mounsor said...

Even the greatest can't make Miley Cyrus good.

I do actually love this blog, but can't resist plugging my own, it's similar to this, just not as good.

www.instantdelay.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blogs, but you really impress me, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson